Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Listening Journal

Today, I talked insurance companies with my friend who study at University of Toronto. We talked about how insurance companies works. The first one is that they need sell their products from customs. There is no doubt with this point. However, When we talked about how insurance companies invest. We have different opinion. His opinion is that local insurance companies can invest money themselves. My opinion is that parent companies can invest money to some projects. He gave me some examples, if local companies cannot do their own business. How can they earn money can get good achievement . On the opposite side, I said that local insurance companies cannot sustain when they invest in wrong business. They have no ability to solve terrible situation. However, parent companies can do some invest such as railroad, airplane because they have large mount of money. They can solve problems. My friends said that if local companies get permission from parent companies. They can do this large invest, although their may some risks. I do not know. Maybe he is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.